Advises and assists Québec companies seeking business opportunities in India :
– Target and identify prospective, pre-validated Indian business partners and clients for Québec companies
– Validate the interest of Indian prospects in Québec’s offer
– Organize customized individual B2B meetings in India for a Québec company
In collaboration with Export Québec, organizes trade missions to India for Québec firms and partners with Indian associations to support trade missions to Québec :
– Organize group trade visits (not necessary during a trade show)
– Provide support for logistics planning
– Follow up with Indian companies after your trade visit to India
Francis Paradis has been Director of the Québec Government Office in Mumbai since September 2019.
Mr. Paradis has nearly 15 years’ experience in Québec public service. Previously to his current position, he had held the office of Assistant Deputy Minister for Business Partnerships and Client Services at the Ministère du Tourisme since June 2018. From 2016 to 2018, he ran the Québec Office for the Atlantic Provinces at the Ministère du Conseil exécutif and, from 2011 to 2016, he was Director of Aboriginal Services and Nordic Development at the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche.
Mr. Paradis holds a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, as well as three master’s degrees: one in Business Administration for Managers from Université du Québec à Chicoutimi, one in Public Administration from the École nationale d’administration publique and one in Human Kinetics from Université Laval. He also obtained a certificate in Corporate Governance from Université Laval.