Digital Pipeline Solutions ForumAntenne du Québec à Houston Houston, Texas Wednesday, May 18, 2022 to Thursday, May 19, 2022
Digitization, efficient storage, accurate alignment, and improved accessibility of large datasets have paved the way for next-generation data science and advanced analytical methods to optimize and improve asset integrity performance.
Attend DPSF 2022 to learn about new systems and applications available for virtualization, data management, and cyber-physical applications in the pipeline industry.
The Forum focuses on the needs that today's industry has to ensure the success of not only digital transformation and applied data science, but also the impact and scalable contribution of "cyber-physical systems" as they propel entirely new capabilities for people and machines.
• Virtual systems and integrity processes.
• Predictive analytics for engineering evaluation and decision making.
• Create a digital twin of your pipeline
• Acquisition, storage, communication and analysis of sensor and monitoring data
• Automate comparisons and alignment of inspection cycles
• Constraints, interpretability and validation of Machine Learning applications
• Integration of Cyber Systems
For more information, please contact Pierre Marcoux.
Digital Pipeline Solutions Forum