Interested in working in a French-English bilingual environment? Interested in Economic Development? The Québec Government Office in Boston is offering an internship opportunity (fall 2015 / full time or part-time) with the economic affairs teams for the fall of 2015.
Discover a stimulating international working environment. Learn more about New England – Québec cooperation.
Under the supervision of the Research and Innovation Attachée, the intern will be asked to support activities related to the priorities established by the Québec Government Office in Boston, in particular economic development as it relates to medtech, clean tech, aerospace, and innovation and entrepreneurship depending on interests and skills.
1. Assist in the preparation of trade missions from Québec to New England and vice-versa.
2. Update market studies in various sectors.
3. Identify sector specific key contacts for the Delegation and develop an accessible method to present findings.
4. Participate in symposiums, conferences and other events pertaining to priority sectors for the Delegation, while producing written summaries of participation in these activities.
5. Fulfil all other mandates ad hoc potentially assigned to the intern, for example research work and support for the planning and executing of high level missions.
This is an unpaid internship. However, compensation for internship-related expenses is provided. We offer you a chance to discover a dynamic and diverse international working environment right here in downtown Boston.
English proficiency and intermediary knowledge of French required.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Interested? Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Fall 2015 - Internship”.